Meriva® is a patented, standardized form of Curcumin that is 29 times more bioavailable than ordinary curcumin. Curcumin is the active ingredient in the spice turmeric, a bright yellow seasoning used both as a dye and to make curries in Asian cooking. But it has been used for centuries as a powerful, natural medicine, and it is one of the fastest growing supplement categories today.
In fact, centuries of use and thousands of clinical studies show curcumin can help:
- Roll-back the forces of aging, defeating the free-radicals that make you look and feel old
- Soothe stiff, creaky joints for comfortable, flexible mobility with the power to promote a healthy inflammatory response
- Sharpen your memory, focus, and concentration by protecting—even regenerating—healthy brain cells
- Help ensure healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels, protecting your heart and brain while keeping your entire circulatory system strong
- Balance blood sugar levels for lasting energy and endurance
- Promote healthy comfortable digestion – no more heartburn, indigestion or straining to “go”
Curcumin has also been show to help fight bacteria and viruses, it’s a potent anti-inflammatory, and emerging research shows tremendous promise for curcumin’s ability to fight depression—even beat cancer and other inflammatory diseases, like diabetes, arthritis, and Alzheimer’s.
Curcumin’s antioxidant properties promote healthy aging, improve heart health, ease arthritis pain and combat dangerous free radicals (the rogue molecules that damage your health).
By choosing Meriva® over ordinary curcumin, more of curcumin’s beneficial compounds are absorbed in the body, delivering benefits faster and far more efficiently.
Last Updated: August 16, 2018
Originally Published: May 18, 2015