[Sale] Joint Renewal
Miracle nutrient halts joint destruction and rebuilds cartilage
Six successful human clinical trials prove that the star nutrient in Joint Renewal beats the pants off glucosamine and chondroitin by as much as 233%. Those mainstream standbys only cover up pain and temporarily relieve inflammation.
But that’s not all. We’ve also added Cavacurmin™ which is 40 times mor e absorbable than ordinary curcumin and helps balance inflammatory response for fast relief from joint discomfort and stiffness while improving your flexibility and movement.
Joint Renewal can help:
- Halt the enzymes that damage joints
- Sooth and repair tired, creaky joints
- Restore your body’s natural cartilage repair process
- Promote enhanced flexibility, mobility, and independence
- Ensure smooth, comfortable, lubricated joints
Why you should try Joint Renewal:
Feeling sidelined by stiff, uncomfortable joints can be frustrating. If you’ve had to give up golf, gardening, playing the piano, picking up your grandkids—whatever it is you love to do—then you know just how frustrating stiff joints can be. Perhaps you’ve tried glucosamine and chondroitin with disappointing results (if so, you’re not alone—research shows they can take 8 weeks to “kick in” if they work at all). That’s why we’ve formulated Joint Renewal with UC-II® collagen—shown to be 2-3 times more effective than glucosamine and chondroitin. Plus, we added Cavacurmin™—to help ease joint discomfort and help your body build healthy new cartilage. The research is outstanding and there’s a reason we receive such great feedback on this product—it works!
What customers are saying about Joint Renewal:
“After about 3 weeks…I began to feel an improvement in my knees. The improvement so far has been tremendous.” -William L., Galt, IL
“After starting Joint Renewal…my mobility has improved greatly…I no longer use a cane, I have almost no pain in my left knee. The swelling has subsided considerably. Now taking the stairs is a breeze!” -Elaine R., Toronto, ON
Ingredients at a glance:
UC-II collagen is a proprietary form of undenatured collagen that helps stop the enzymatic reactions that lead to joint damage, while supporting your body’s own cartilage-building processes. In other words, UC-II goes right to the source of joint damage.
Cavacurmin™ – 40x more absorbable than ordinary curcumin, this powerful nutrient can help promote a balanced inflammatory response. Promoting joint, heart, brain health and more. As a powerful antioxidant, it can also help neutralize free radicals, helping to slow the negative effects of aging.
Supplement Facts for Joint Renewal
Serving Size: 1 Vege-cap
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cavacurmin™ Curcumin Complex°
|UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage (Providing 10 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen)||40 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: gamma cyclodextrin, hypromellose, potassium chloride, L-leucine, silicon dioxide
°Cavacurmin™ is a registered trademark of Wacker Biosolutions.
UC-II® is a trademark of InterHealth, Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Usage Instructions for Joint Renewal
Joint Renewal combines two breakthrough ingredients, Cavacurmin™; curcumin and UC-II, to provide the most comprehensive support yet for promoting joint comfort and mobility. This combination of ingredients both targets joint flexibility and overall healthy joint function.
Take one (1) vege-cap daily, preferably with a meal. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.
This product is free of milk and milk by-products, egg and egg by-products, fish and fish by-products, shellfish and shellfish by-products, tree nuts and tree nut by-products, peanuts and peanut by-products, soybean and soybean-byproducts, wheat and wheat by-products, as well as gluten.
WHAT TO KNOW IF YOU'RE TAKING MEDICATION:
Joint Renewal is safe for everyone to take. However, if you are pregnant, lactating, or taking blood thinning medications, such as Plavix (clopidogrel), Coumadin (warfarin), or Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate), consult a health care professional before taking this product. This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
FAQs for Joint Renewal
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this product?
We combined two of the most unique and effective ingredients that have been shown in clinical trials to support joint health in her Joint Renewal formula.
More powerful than the traditional combination of glucosamine and chondroitin; the blend of UC-II and a new, highly absorbable form of curcumin in Joint Renewal work quickly to help ease your everyday aches & pains and improve your joint flexibility, mobility and function.
2. Who should take this product?
Joint Renewal is designed for anyone interested in improving their joint mobility and flexibility, while relieving everyday aches, pains and stiffness.
What to know if you're taking medications: Joint Renewal is safe for everyone to take. However, if you are pregnant, lactating, or taking Plavix (clopidogrel), Coumadin (warfarin), Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate), or any other blood thinning medications, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps alleviate everyday joint aches and pains
- Helps reduce joint discomfort
- Helps promote joint health
- Helps improve joint mobility, flexibility, and function
- Helps promote a normal inflammatory response
- Provides antioxidants that reduce free radicals for healthy joints
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage
- More than twice as effective in maintaining joint comfort compared to glucosamine and chondroitin
- Combines a highly bioavailable form of curcumin with UC-II to help promote joint mobility, comfort, and improve quality of life
- Contains Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex (rhizome), which was shown in a small human clinical to be more than 40 times more absorbable than regular curcumin powder
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
|Ingredient||Per 1 vege-cap||Structure/Function|
|Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex (rhizome)||500 mg||
|UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage (providing 10 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen)||40 mg||
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
Cavacurmin™ is standardized to contain a minimum 14% (70 mg) curcuminoids.
UC-II® is standardized to provide 10 mg of undenatured type II collagen.
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No. UC-II is derived from chicken cartilage
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains NO milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, peanuts or peanut byproducts, soybean or soybean by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, gluten or sodium.
This product is naturally gluten free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gamma cyclodextrin, hypromellose, potassium chloride, L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
Some people may experience loose bowels when first taking products that contain curcumin. Make sure you take it on a full stomach at the recommended dosage. As with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications with this product and any other medications?
Joint Renewal is safe for most people to take. However, if you are pregnant, lactating, or taking blood thinning prescription medications, including Warfarin (the brand name for this drug is Coumadin) or Plavix, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Joint Renewal is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Joint Renewal is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Joint Renewal is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. I am already taking your other Curcumin EX Plus supplement. If I take the Joint Renewal, is it necessary to take the other supplement?
While you can get additional benefit from taking additional curcumin, the clinical research on the UC-II collagen indicates that 40 mg daily (the amount in our supplement) is the most that will be useful in maintaining joint health. If you are interested in additional curcumin, we recommend taking our Curcumin EX Plus product, instead of taking additional doses of Joint Renewal.
You cannot overdose on curcumin. They can both be taken daily per the directions on the bottles.
17. How and when should I take this product?
Take one (1) vege-cap daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by your health care professional.
18. How many vege-caps are in the bottle?
30. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.
18. I just received an order with a label I wasn't expecting. What happened?
We’ve updated our look! It was time for a change, but only on our labels. Inside the bottle, you’re still getting the same top-quality product with the purest, most potent ingredients Nature has to offer. There has been no change in the formula.