Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS
Digestive issues? Boost your gut health, digestion, nutrient absorption, and immune system
Probiotics are living organisms— "friendly" healthful bacteria that can dramatically improve your digestive process. But new research shows, your probiotic is likely worthless!
That's right...ordinary probiotics are destroyed in your stomach by deadly stomach acids. This new and improved probiotic is different. Our cutting-edge "shielding" technology ensures THIS probiotic arrives in your gut alive and well—delivering 5 times the probiotic power. This microencapsulation technology protects against changes in temperature and more importantly, the powerful acids in your stomach.
In less than 15 seconds, over 10 billion good bacteria will quickly get to work to help:
- Improve digestion and maintain regularity
- Reduce straining to "go" every morning and ensuring smooth bowel movements
- Ease painful bloating and gas
- Enhance immune function
- Promote superior nutrient absorption
- Offset the negative side effects of antibiotics
Why you should try Probiotic with FOS:
Let’s face it, when your gut health is out of whack, you feel awful and it prevents you from enjoying food. The gas, bloating constipation, indigestion—all can seriously impact the quality of your life. Studies show that a high-quality probiotic can help all of these concerns. But not just any probiotic will do—it must be made with the latest technology to ensure it can withstand the powerful digestive acids in your stomach. Otherwise, they simply will not work. Microencapsulation works well and it’s the reason why our 10 billion CFUs are up to 5 times more powerful than those cheap brands selling high CFU content without anything preserving it.
What customers are saying about Probiotic with FOS:
“Immediately felt the difference. No more gas pockets, no more gut pain, not even a cold. That’s my story and I am sticking with my regimen. Very happy and feel very healthy also.” – Gene T., Los Angeles, CA
“Complete Probiotic Solution is phenomenal - good elimination, never have heartburn anymore.” – Mary N., California
Supplement Facts for Microencapsulated Probiotic Solution with FOS
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||10 billion CFU||*|
|FOS (fructo oligo saccharides)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily value not established.|
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, silicon dioxide, L-Leucine, and glycerin fatty acid ester.
Usage Instructions for Microencapsulated Probiotic Solution with FOS
Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS contains a broad spectrum of 10 billion viable “good” bacteria per capsule to promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut and maintain a healthy digestive tract. Also contains FOS—a prebiotic that helps feed the beneficial bacteria and helps them colonize in the gut. This combination provides a range of benefits – from gut health to immune support and relief from occasional GI discomfort.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vege-capsule per day with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
This product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products and soybean or soybean by-products.
WHAT TO KNOW IF YOU'RE TAKING MEDICATION:
Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is safe for most people to take. However, pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this product.
This product should also be kept out of the reach of children.
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this product?
We knows that proper digestion of food and nutrient absorption are essential components of good health.
Probiotics—literally meaning “life-giving”—is a term used to describe a live microbial supplement that beneficially affects your health by improving microbial balance. There are over 400 different species of bacteria residing in the intestinal tract. These beneficial bacteria are important for maintaining a normal, healthy intestinal tract (gut). As we age, the levels of some beneficial bacteria decline and therefore supplementation with probiotics is important.*
Fructooligosaccharides are short chains of sugar molecules that act as prebiotics in the body. Prebiotics are non-digestible portions of food (like fiber) that help stimulate the growth and activity of the healthy bacteria residing in the gut. Essentially, they are food for your friendly flora.
Newport Natural Health’s Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS combines six (6) probiotic strains with FOS to balance the bacteria in your gut. We included FOS in this combination to help feed the beneficial bacteria and help them colonize in the gut.
This combination provides a range of benefits—from gut health to immune support and relief from occasional GI discomfort.
2. Who should take this product?
Newport Natural Health recommends that everyone add Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS to their daily supplement routine. This product can be taken by anyone who wishes improve or maintain the health of their digestive and immune systems.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps promote colonization of healthy flora in the gastrointestinal tract
- Provides prebiotics to promote the growth of friendly flora in the gut
- Helps promote healthy balance of bacteria in the gut
- Promotes digestive health and regularity
- Helps maintain the integrity of the small intestinal lining
- Helps break down carbohydrates and stimulates the digestive process
- Helps support lactose digestion and utilization
- Promotes the optimal pH of the GI tract, helping to balance the delicate flora existing there
- Helps rebalance intestinal flora following the use of antibiotics
- Helps to alleviate occasional diarrhea, particularly when traveling
- Helps promote regular bowel movements
- Helps promote nutrient absorption
- Helps promote calcium and magnesium absorption
- Supports the synthesis of nutrients, including B-vitamins and vitamin K
- Supports the immune system and immune function
- Guaranteed to provide 10 billion CFU of beneficial bacteria through the expiration date of the product
- The microencapsulation process used to protect each probiotic strain delivers up to 5 times more viable cells to the GI tract than uncoated probiotics.
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
|Microencapsulated Probiotic Solution Blend||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||L. salivarius is somewhat unique among probiotics in that it is capable of growth in less than ideal conditions. It can grow in the presence or absence of oxygen, grows best in the small intestine, and is found in the human oral cavities, intestines, and vagina.|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||L. paracasei is a robust strain found in the small intestine of a healthy human where it helps increase the level of other lactic acid-producing bacteria. It also helps support immune health.|
|Bifidobacterium animalis||B. animalis is found in the large intestines of most mammals, including humans. It known for its ability to adhere to human intestinal mucus and its immune benefits.|
|FOS (Fructo oligo saccharides)||500 mg||
5. How many viable probiotics are in the product?
Each vege-cap contains 10 billion colony forming units (CFU). Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is guaranteed to contain this amount through the expiration date of this product.
6. What are the benefits of microencapsulation?
The probiotic strains in the formula are coated (microencapsulated) with a glycerin fatty acid ester that protects the probiotics from gastric juices. This helps ensure that more viable cells survive the transit through your gastrointestinal (GI) tract so that they can have a beneficial effect. Studies have shown that this microencapsulation process allows up to 5 times as many viable cells to survive GI transit than uncoated probiotics.
7. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
8. Is the formula kosher?
9. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, this product is encapsulated in a vegetable capsule and is suitable for vegetarians.
10. Does this product contain any common allergens?
The product contains no milk or milk byproducts, egg or egg byproducts, fish or fish byproducts, shellfish or shellfish byproducts, tree nuts or tree nut byproducts, wheat or wheat byproducts, peanut or peanut byproducts, and soybeans or soy byproducts.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also gluten free.
11. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Hypromellose, silicon dioxide, and L-Leucine.
12. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
13. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is safe for everyone to take. However, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product should also be kept out of the reach of children.
14. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
15. How should I store the product?
This product is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration; however, for maximum stability and shelf life, keep the bottle tightly closed and refrigerate after opening.
16. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or well within the limits set by California's Proposition 65—the most stringent in the country.
17. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Microencapsulated Probiotic with FOS is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
18. How and when should I take this product?
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vege-cap per day daily with a meal.
19. How many capsules are in the bottle?
I have been using your probiotic for a few years. I am not satisfied with it but I have not found a better one. I keep taking it just in case it is actually helping