All the spicy goodness of pumpkin pie, but without the crust’s fat and calories.
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoons raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter six small custard cups and place in a baking dish with 1″ of water.
Mix spices, honey, and pumpkin together well. Mix in the eggs, then stir in cream and water. Pour the mixture into the buttered custard cups. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until the custard is firm. Allow to cool before serving.